cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection to Service Registry from PI 7.1

0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am trying to Publish Service from Sender Aggrement. Its givine error "Could not establish connection to Services Registry; configure connection to Services Registry in SAP NetWeaver Administrator and try again"

And when I am trying from ESR (Service Interface->WSDL tab) its giving below error:

u2022 The Service Interface cannot be published. Please view the logs for more details. (SERVICE_REGISTRY_NOT_AVAILABLE)

u2022 Exception raised from invocation of public java.util.List com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ejb.ServicesRegistryProxyFacade.publishPhysicalSystems(java.util.List) throws com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.PublishPhysicalSystemsFault,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault1,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault12,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault123 method on bean instance com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ejb.ServicesRegistryProxyFacade@2381aefd for bean sap.com/tcesiuddisrproxyear*annotation|tcesiuddisrproxyejbm.jarannotation|ServicesRegistryProxyFacade; nested exception is: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception raised from invocation of public java.util.List com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySiImplBean.publishPhysicalSystems(java.util.List) throws com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault1,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault12,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.PublishPhysicalSystemsFault,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault123 method on bean instance com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySiImplBean@30c6a2ff for bean sap.com/tcesiuddisrws~earannotation|tcesiuddisrwsejbm.jar*annotation|ServicesRegistrySiImplBean; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBAccessException: Principal: PISUPER, policyContextID: sap.com/tcesiuddisrear*tcesiuddisrimplejbm.jar, permission.name: ServicesRegistryFacade, permission.actions: publishPhysicalSystems,Local,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.types.PhysicalSystem[]; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception raised from invocation of public java.util.List com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ejb.ServicesRegistryProxyFacade.publishPhysicalSystems(java.util.List) throws com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.PublishPhysicalSystemsFault,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault1,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault12,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault123 method on bean instance com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ejb.ServicesRegistryProxyFacade@2381aefd for bean sap.com/tcesiuddisrproxyear*annotation|tcesiuddisrproxyejbm.jarannotation|ServicesRegistryProxyFacade; nested exception is: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception raised from invocation of public java.util.List com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySiImplBean.publishPhysicalSystems(java.util.List) throws com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault1,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault12,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.PublishPhysicalSystemsFault,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault123 method on bean instance com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySiImplBean@30c6a2ff for bean sap.com/tcesiuddisrws~earannotation|tcesiuddisrwsejbm.jar*annotation|ServicesRegistrySiImplBean; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBAccessException: Principal: PISUPER, policyContextID: sap.com/tcesiuddisrear*tcesiuddisrimplejbm.jar, permission.name: ServicesRegistryFacade, permission.actions: publishPhysicalSystems,Local,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.types.PhysicalSystem[]

Can you please guide me how to establish connection with Service Registry for PI 7.1. Its SP7.

Thanks in Advance

Shrirajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Thanks for the help.

Now I am able to publish service in service registry from ESR and from ID. I followed the PI 7.1 help and note given above.

Can you also please guide me how to publish External Service in Service Registry?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go through the below link for Services Registry connection configuration:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/2be46efcc531cbe10000000a42189d/frameset.htm

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note 1267817 - Configure Services Registry proxy (ServicesRegistrySi) for this configuration

Regards

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I also had problems with SR in PI 7.1 but i solved they with help of this link on help.sap.com

Configuring the Services Registry

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/46/94dd02c7b915ebe10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm

Also don't forget to assign Services Registry roles for your administration user.

BR,

Dzmitry