cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Book -Changing the value

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. I have created a planning book and a data view.

2. I am loading the data for few keyfigure from the Infocube.

3. IN the design mode i amtrying to make few keyfigures as input/output fields

4. When i try to do this i select the relevant keyfield and change it to input/output - when i do this all the keyfigures are displayed as input/ouput filed and when i come back to teh live mode. i get a warning message mentioning a particlual keyfiled , -it cannot be converted as input/output filed.

kinldy let me know if ihave to take care in different place to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member372551
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have seen this on our implementation.

What you will find is that not ALL key figures are allowed to be set as ready for input

If you go into /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN / u2026.Key figures tab and then into the details you will that there is a u201Ckey figure functionu201D assigned e.g. 1003 etc . What we discovered is that whether a key figure is ready for input or not depends upon the "Order Type" for the keyfigure and the "Order Type" is extracted from the key figure function assigned.

I cannot help you further with a definitive list of what works and what does not but what found was that you will always get this error for Order series data only and never for time series data.

The best advice is to check out these settings and build up a picture of what works and what does not.

Hope this helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you check the semantics of the Kefigures at the plannnig area level (Transcation /sapapo/msdp_admin)?

If the sematics is 002 i.e to be sourced from infocube, you cannot keep it open for input.

Since SAP indictaes that the data in case of semtics 002 should only come from cube.

You can keep the semantics as 001 and keep it open for input.

If you want to upload data from cube for keyfigures with semantics 001, you can use transaction /sapapo/tscube.

Please let me know in case of more info