Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Master and Profit Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the below issue while posting FI AA document:

I have posted Asset document with the transaction FB01. The Asset line item is picking some different PC. The Asset Reconciliation Account should pick up the PC derived from CC assigned to Asset Master. But this is not the case.

Highly appreciate if some body can assist in resolving the above problem. Looking forward for your valuable inputs.

Thanks

Billa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which profit centre is picked up ? Dummy ? Review the settings made in Tcode ACSET. There activate the cost centre assignment. then the Profit centre from Cost centre will be picked up, I hope.

Try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems the GL Account is picking some other profit center. This is not dummy profit center.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if there are any 3KEH settings are maintained for default profit centers.

See if there any automatic account determination maintained in OKB9

Check OKC9 if there are any substitutions.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your reply.

I dont see any assignments in OKB9 and 3KEH with respect to the particular profit center and Cost element.

In the dev system the error is not happening and only in production the error is happening.

Do you have any idea where I can find the mapping between Asset Reconciliation account and Profit Center?

Once again thanks for your kind reply.

Thanks

Billa