cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change price in material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

May I know how we can change std. price that maintained in material master. I believe t/code MR21 use to change price for MOP (moving average price) but I'm not sure for std. price.

*Please assist me how we can use MR21 & what are the important element need to take care during price change by using MR21. And please help me to understand the t/code as well.

Thank you.

rgds,

nantha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change STD price through MR21 but recomendation is to go for costing run (CK11N/CK40N) as standard price is derived through cost structure.

If you are changing the STD price through MR21 the stock should be zero for that material.

Regards

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member212745
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also see following link

Link:[http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/47/60ff4849f011d1894c0000e829fbbd/frameset.htm]

former_member212745
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If material master is having price control V, MAP will be updated thru MR21 and if material is having price control S, std. price will be updated.

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

MR21 is for valuation price change. Go to t code and enter the material number and new price and save.

Check the accounting impact in accounting documents.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MR21 u can change the price of any material(It may be MAP or standard price)

vijay_singh21
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use MR21 to chnage the standard price. Just enter the transaction, input ypur material and enter. It will give you the current price and price unit. In column 'New Price' enter the new price. You can also chnage price unit if you want and save.

I hope it helps!