cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do move in and billing from front office

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone plz help me to do billing through Front office in ISU Customer service. Also on clicking on some call codes in Front office,it is showing error like 'Target element MOVEINPREMISES was inconsistently defined'. can anyone help me to solve this.

Thanq

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Check out the Data Flow in Move-in transaction (trasaction goup Move I/O) of your front office configuration (use transaction EWFC) , the problem must be in the data source of the target element. You can refer IUT250 exercise for front office process to get a clear picture of data flow/ binding.

As per as billing through Front Office is concerned, use transaction code EC20, Identify the BP, call parameter 'PMB' (Manual Billing). You can also do it via ISU CIC Screen (TC-CIC0), but for that you need to change the action box profile in the transaction CICO from the actual profile to profile ISU03. When the action box profile is changed, go to transaction CIC0, identify BP, right click on the installation in the navigation area, select 'Manual Billing' from the context menu.

Hope this is helpful,

Regards,

Batool

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Batool

thnx for ur reply. i did the manual billing procedure already. but it was showing an error 'Front office: The call caused an error(method exception)'. can u plz tell whether it s a configuration error or something else.

thanq

Archana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana

Do the full installation (TC-EG31) for that BP, For a perticular contract to be billed, full installation must be done. If u want to know the exact error, go to transaction EASBI, with the same BP as the one u gave in front office, u can see that billing is not possible there,coz the full installation is not performed.So, use TC EG31, do full installaiton and enter meter reading values using TC-EL28 .

Hope this will solve the issue,

Regards,

Batool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Batool, Just wanted to clear one typing error by you. The T-code is EASIBI. Yes to do the billing the installation must be a full installation