cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I want to implement an incompletion log that will place a check to ensure that the total delivery quantity is equal to the total sales order quantity.

The assumption here is that I would always process MULTIPLE deliveries for every Sales order.

Please advise on the appropriate config needed to achieve this result.

Thanks, Felix

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Felix

Firstly in sales order , check the box complete delivery then you cannot do multiple deliveries

Secondly if you want to assign incompletion log then assign Total delivery quantity feild and total sales order quantity feild in the incompletion log , then when you save the sales order system will check the following feilds

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOV7, select your item category and maintain "B" for the field "Completion Rule".

Next go to VTLA, select your item category for the combination of delivery type and order type and maintain the following:-

Order requirements:::::::101

Item data:::::::::::::::::::::101

Business data:::::::::::::::2

Pos./neg. quantity:::::::::+

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Apologies: I missed out an important in my question.

I want to implement an incompletion log that will place a check to ensure that the total delivery quantity is equal to the total sales order quantity before billing documents are created.

Please note that Billing has been configured as order related but this additional check is required to ensure that the order quantity is fully delivered before billing.

Meanwhile, many thanks for your useful response so far.

Thanks, Felix

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Assign incompletion log at delivery level by maintaining the feilds Total delivery quantity feild and Total sales order quantity feild in the incompletion log

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinat

Please could you let me know the TABLE, FIELD & SCREEN names for Total delivery quantity and Total sales order quantity.

Thanks, Felix