cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion log for Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I want to implement an incompletion log that will place a check to ensure that the total delivery quantity is equal to the total sales order quantity.

The assumption here is that I would always process MULTIPLE deliveries for every Sales order.

Please advise on the appropriate config needed to achieve this result.

Thanks, Felix

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Felix

Please clarify as the statement given by you are contradictory.

In the first line as above you want the entire Sales Order Quatity to be delivered at once, whereas in your second line you mentioned that you want to create multiple deliveries.

Anyway both the requirement can be controlled from Customer Master Data> Sales Area Tab> Shipping. There if you select the check box of " Complete Delivery required by law" and select "C" in the field Partial Delivery per item. This will resolve your issue, so while creating the delivery of less than the order quantity the syatem will give message.

Hope this is what you require.

Regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Many thanks for your response.

The whole idea is to create ONE sales and then MULTIPLE deliveries before creating a billing document.

We are looking at using incompletion log to ensure that the total quantity of materials delivered is equal to the quantity ordered before billing.

Please advise on the necessary config required.

Thanks, Felix

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you follow my earlier suggestion in the other forum, your requirement can be met. That is you cannot PGI over and above the ordered quantity.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi