cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SL Report configured but the result is empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured our productions systems in SAP Solution Manager 4.0. The EarlyWatch runs and the report is complete. The Central System Administration and the System Monitoring are also activated.

My problem is that i know how to configure the SL Report, but when i generate it, the report is empty and we can only see a green icon with the following sentence : " SAP EarlyWatch Alert did not detect any problems that may cause negative business impact. ".

I have tested the SL Report configuration steps in an other Solution Manager system, and it seems to work.

I don't know what to do now.

Thanks for your advices.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you define al your target KPI´s ?

The outcoming report, does it have the configured headers?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Geert,

Thanks for your answer.

I have tested what you asked me :

1) I defined all my target KPI's and it changes nothing.

2) The outcoming report doesn't have my configured headers. In General Settings for SL REport, i have configured the Customer Adress, the Report Frontpage Customizing, the Report header, and nothing appears in the outcoming report.

3) I notices that in the Central Performance History configuration step, i have an alert : " CCMS data could not be retrieved through RFC from system PAC. Verify connection ! ". But i think it is not the real problem, because i don't use this step.

Tank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I still have not found the solution but i have an additional information. I noticed that there is a solution in wich the SL Reports were generated until 05 February 2008. Since 05 February 2008, the SL Reports are not generated. On 05 February 2008 a lot of support packages have been implemented : BASIS support package, ABA support package, PI_BASIS etc...

Do you think it's the source of the problem ?

What can i do ?

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ripeurl,

1. First, Check EWA returns any rating(it should be green or yellow; not in red).

2. If EWA generated correctly, then SLR(Service Level Reporting) should be scheduled on

very next day of EWA. SLR should not be scheduled on the same day of EWA scheduled.

DSWP->Select teh solution->Operations Setup->Solution Monitoring

->Setup Service Level Reporting->General Setting for SL Report Standard->Scheduling of SL Report

3. If EWA is not generated correctly, then correct the issue to get EWA. Afterthat schedule SLR.

Also docuble check these if SLR is correctly configured:

DSWP->Select teh solution->Operations Setup->Solution Monitoring->Setup Service Level Reporting

1. ->Select Systems for SL Report Standard.

Check if the system is listed under the tab "SAP Systems" with SID, Installation Number

and System type. Important is: "Selected for Reporting" check box SHOULD be checked.

2. ->Report Content for System

Make sure that all Report Contents are active(i.e, checkbox for "Active" are checked).

3. ->System Availability - Method Selection

Evaluation Methods should be "ST03 based(EWA Standard)

Regards,

Sanjai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjai,

Thanks for your answer.

In fact, all EarlyWatchs are generated correctly. I followed step by step manipulation that you indicated to me, and i already have the same problem with Service Level Reporting : it generates an empty document. There is only the title and the SAP's icon.

I noticed that in another solution of our SAP Solution Manager system, the Service Level Reports were generated correctly until the implementation of many support packages (BASIS, ABA, PI_BASIS...). Since this day, Service Level Reporting are not generates correctly, and they produce the same result : an empty report with title and a line indicating that there is no problem in the EarlyWatchs.

I think the problem is related to the implementation of the support packages. What do you think about this ? And what can i do ?

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have found the solution. I implemented the SAP Note 1095645 which updates the program RDSMOPBACK_AUTOSESSIONS.

Thanks for your answers.