cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

periodic billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have a service contract with periodic billing plan . I have entered into contract with my customer for Rs. 12000 per year. If i maintain a conditiond record for the service performed (value is Rs. 12000)and that value comes into service contract. If the contract has created for one year , then in periodic billing plan i can see 12 billing plans getting generated with the amount Rs. 12000 per every month.

My requirement is to maintain the condition value for 1 year and in periodic billing , the total amount entered in the condition recor (Rs.12000) should get divided by 12 months and every month bill should be raised only for Rs. 1000.

Could you please advice how can we achieve this.

Thanks,

Ashok S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Please follow the steps and I think you get the full information.This is related to rental contract.

1. Order type: QP or MV

2.Customer:

3. Material: Maintained with Item Cat grp as LEIS

3.Doc pri : V and Cust pri pro: 1

4. Pricing procedure: PSER01

5. Item cat: MVN should be with pricing X,completion rule C,Billing relevence I,B.plan:02,pricing X.

6. Pricing condition type PPSV. This should be in tyhe procedure and maintain the record.Ex:1000 PM

7. Use T.code VA41 and create the rental contract and go to billing plan tab in line item. You can see

the billing devided into 12 months.Also check for the following settings populated or not.

The rule should be 11, biling plan as 02,start date as 02,end date as 09, horizon as 10.

8. Save the contract no.

9. Go to VF01 and give the contract no there and select billing due list push button.Select the required

line to be billied as per your required month ---> select individual billing push button.The system

generates invoice.

Please let me know if I missed somewhere and the result also.

Regards,

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

The principle of the periodic billing plan is to invoice a predefined amout to be invoiced in every periodic unit. The latter can be one week, month, year, whatever you define. So you have to enter what amount you want to invoice for how long, not the total amount with an assumption of even split of the monthly amounts.

If you want to enter the total amount, you can use milestone billing, but with this, the automatic even split of the amout does not work, you have to enter the amounts manually.

R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rolnad,

Is there any functionality in SAP to split the total invoice value of Rs 12000 into the number of billing plans? (as mentioned in your example)

Regards,

Sandeep Kulkarni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alreday there are many open / closed threads to know how to divide total value in equeal nos.

Check the link

http://www.sap-img.com/sd006.htm