cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SRM. I have few questions related to SRM.

1. Is it possible to create LSMW for PO & PO contratcs and call the FM's for data upload. If so, Can anyone send me a screen shot of it or steps for it.

2. Is it the same TCODE in SRM (web portal) for LSMW?

3. Is it possible to load excel sheet form of legacy data into SRM?

4. Is any IDOc's or BAPI's available to load PO's in SRM? If so, Can anyone provide me the detials.

5. Is it possible to write custom ABAP program which you can upload the excel sheet data and pass it to the above function module (Like BDC).

Is it possible to create PO's without creating PO's in ECC version.

Please reply ASAP. Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we can create LSMW for loading PO's - then Is it possible for you to send me screen shots for this one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have the ability to create an LSMW, use BBP_POC to create the PO via the transaction recording in LSMW.. If you need screen shots I can supply general shots, but it should be easy to create, I have done this in the past as well. It is not too hard...

Good luck,

Rob Demchuk

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member275426
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hai Rob ,

Can you please help how to manage table control in BBP_POC item data . I am facing problem here as it is creating problem if PO is having more than 10 items.

Please provide example code if you are having.

Thanks

Anil REddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Is it possible to create LSMW for PO & PO contratcs and call the FM's for data upload. If so, Can anyone send me a screen shot of it or steps for it.

Yes its possible

2. Is it the same TCODE in SRM (web portal) for LSMW?

Yes its same tcode LSMW

3. Is it possible to load excel sheet form of legacy data into SRM?

YES Its possible, need to write abap program check with technical guy.

4. Is any IDOc's or BAPI's available to load PO's in SRM? If so, Can anyone provide me the detials.

BAPI BBP_PD_PO_CREATE , BBP_PD_PO_SAVE , BBP_PD_PO_UPDATE can use..

5. Is it possible to write custom ABAP program which you can upload the excel sheet data and pass it to the above function module (Like BDC).

Yes its possible

Is it possible to create PO's without creating PO's in ECC version.

Yes its possible..

Thanks

prasad.s