cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDSD : Problems in exporting Enhancement Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am having some problems in exporting the Enhancement MDSD project.... Please see the detailed description below....

Firstly I created a Standard MDSD project from MDSDSRC.zip file, then I created an Enhancement project from MDSD.jar file.. while creating this enhancement project I have included Standard project in it under Java Settings -> Projects & add project..

exporting the project in ..

1st way-

Project Right click -> Export -> Include Enhancement & Standard project under

"select the resources to export" -> choose checkbox - "Export generated class fiels & resources" & "Export java source files & resources" -> Next -> Next -> Select "com.sap.dsd.appctrl.DSDMain" in select the class of the application entry point -> Finish.....

It gives me errors as mentioned below..

1. Problem writing /MDSD_S1/java/ProjectConfig.properties to JAR: duplicate entry : ProjectConfig.properties

2. Problem writing /MDSD_S1/.classpath to JAR: duplicate entry : .classpath

3. Problem writing /MDSD_S1/.project to JAR: duplicate entry : .project

2nd way-

Project Right click -> Export -> Include Enhancement & Standard project under

"select the resources to export" -> choose checkbox - "Export all output folders for checked projects" & "Export java source files & resources" -> Next -> Next -> Select "com.sap.dsd.appctrl.DSDMain" in select the class of the application entry point -> Finish.....

It gets exported properly but then when I replace that MDSD.jar file in

"C:\Program Files\SAP Mobile Infrastructure (C)\lib" folder with the standard MDSD.jar file which comes from SAP & run the MDSD application from mobile client it gives me an error as mentioned below..

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/mbs/tools/signature/SignCanvas

Here i got some weird thing....

The standard MDSD.jar file based on which the MDSD application works has com->sap->mbs,uxe,tc,sxe,spe,mbs,dsd packages present whereas the enhancement project which I created from this same standard jar file & exported it has only dsd package. So this exported jar file doesnt include above mentioed SignCanvas class and hence its giving me an error.

Pls guide me further in this issue....

Thanks in advance....

Rajesh

Edited by: RAJESH SHINDE on Apr 8, 2009 11:21 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I think you are trying to enhance the MDSD 3.0 application. And the SignCanvas which you are mentioning is present in the mbs folder of the of the standard application jar. As you have told below if the jar you have created doesnot have these packages, the mentioned issue is happening.

Regards,

Vishwanath

Edited by: Vish on Apr 22, 2009 9:09 AM