cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization of Logon Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

any one knows how to cusyomization of logon screen,i mean how to remove WELCOME, SAP LOGO AND New Here? Register Now...

i find the below PAR file : com.sap.portal.runtime.logon.par.bak and i renamed to my.new.logon.par. and i imported this par file into developer studio also....

after that onwards i don't know how to remove above one....if any one knows proper steps please tell me or else u can mail to my mail : jbkanikanti@gmail.com

Regards,

Jagadish Babu Kanikanti.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The welcome text is found under umLogonTopArea.txt file located under the PORTAL-INF directory and modify the related codes there.

The register now words found under umLogonPage.jsp and you can modify there.

Also send the material to ur id.

Regards,

Ganesh N

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jagadish,

Can u tell me how did u get the par file? i.e., com.sap.portal.runtime.logon.par.bak. Help me out.

regards

sireesha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sireesha,

Please follow the instructions:

Login to the Portal -> Goto system administration -> support -> portal runtime -> browse deployment -> web-inf ( browse) -> deployment (browse) -> pcd (browse, search for) -> com.sap.portal.runtime.logon.par.bak. Download it. Unzip the file.

Regards

Sudeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

I have an easy solution for this..

1. Place your new image files here:

\J2E\JC00\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\com.sap.security.core.admin\servlet_jsp\logon\root\layout

2) Log on to the Portal as administrator and go here:

System Administration -> System Configuration -> UM Configuration.

3) Click on the "Direct Editing" tab.

4) Change the parameter:

ume.logon.branding_image=/logon/layout/YOUR_BRANDING_IMAGE_FILE.gif

5) Change the parameter:

ume.logon.branding_text=/logon/layout/YOUR_TEXT_IMAGE_FILE.gif

6) Click "Save all changes"

7) Restart the Portal

You're done. Your branding images should now appear in place of SAP's standard images

Hope this helps..

Regards,

venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

This <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/ep/_a-c/Customizing%20the%20Logon%20User%20Interface%20of%20SAP%20Enterprise%20Portal%206.0">link</a> will guide you step by step.

Regards,

Pooja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Here are instructions on how you can customize the logon page:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/371e9d90-0201-0010-c39c-fd2...

You can also take a look at another thread with the same question:

daniel_davinci
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Follow the guide as written in help.sap.com.

You need to modify authschemes.xml.

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/23/c0e240beb0702ae10000000a155106/content.htm">Help > Change logon</a>

Cheers

Message was edited by: Daniel Da Vinci