Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

authorisation problem in printing sales documents

Hi all,

I have created a role having a series of transactions and I created the authorisations automatically for these transactions.

The role operates fine, allowing users to use only the transactions in the role and no other.

The problem is that the users are not able to print messages, I mean they are not able to print sales documents and purchase documents, such as sales orders or purchase orders.

Any ideas??? what objects should I add in authorisation sequence in order for them to be able to print all documents???

thank you in advance

Former Member replied

Hello Theodoros,

I would rather focus on the cited problem.

Purchase orders can be output from a different tcode ME9F other than the applications own transaction ME21N.To see a print preview of the PO within the transaction the system would check if the user has S_TCODE : ME9F (if applicable) and M_BEST_EKO, M_BEST_EKG & M_BEST_BSA Actvt 04 (Print messages)

Once these are through....The objects that would be checked would be S_SPO_DEV & S_BDS_DS. Please excuse me for the objects suggested earlier like S_DOKU_AUTH they are irrelevant as is S_ADMI_FCD.

The objects S_SPO_DEV & S_BDS_D would be of primary concern both in case of an PO as well as an sales order.

In object S_BDS_DS fields CLASSTYPE & CLASSNAME would differ for a PO and a SO.

Regards,

Subbu

Edited by: Subramaniam Iyer on Apr 8, 2009 4:08 PM

Edited by: Subramaniam Iyer on Apr 8, 2009 4:33 PM

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question