cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to copy an existing SmartForm add a logo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new to smartforms. Can anyone tell me how to copy an existing purchase order smartform to a Z smartform and add or change the logo in the Z smartform. Can anyone explain this step by step. It will be helpful if the steps are explained with screen shots.

Thanks in advance....

Regards,

Sriram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go the SMARTFORMS tcode and give the purchase order smartform name and press the copy button(Ctrl+F5) from the application toolbar and activate the zform and add the logo to it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for the reply. What is the procedure to add a logo to the Zsmartform?

Thanks & Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Next step,

Insert a logo.

First you have to download your logo with tranaction SE78

This logo you can use in your smartform

CLick right on the page where logo is wanted.

select graphic. here you can with F4 find the logo you just downloaded with se78

GR., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Thanks very much. Can u please tell me how to find the name of an existing smartform that is called in a report. ME22N is the report we are using for purchase order and a smart form is called in this report. I want to know the name of the smartform so that I can create a ZForm from it.

Thank u once again....

Regsrds,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction ME22N at messages you can see the outputtype which is used. probably NEU or ZNEU)

Start transaction NACE

select application EF

click on outputtypes

select your outputttye (outputtype in your ME22N)

click on processing routines

there you can see at medium 1 which smartform (or sapscript) is used

This will work.

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After following ur step, from NACE, I got to know the PDF/Smartform form name as MEDRUCK_PO. but when I using that form name is SMARTFORMS Tcode and clicking on Display button I'm getting the error message as Form or text MEDRUCK_PO does not exist.

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a sapscript, and not a smartform.

Use transaction SE71 to check that.

Regards,

Renato Francisco dos Santos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

to download your form you can go to utilities->download form option.

then create your zform and same way upload it.

you can use NACE transaction to find the smartforms corresponding to your reports.

type NACE enter in t-code window. then select your application and click on output type button.

then select the output type you are using for your form .if you dont know that as any functional person.

then click on procedure routines in left pane window, now you will find your program name and form attached with it.

thnks.

amit.

Edited by: amit kumar on Apr 8, 2009 3:18 PM