Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIAR import error: CrystalEnterprise.Connection could not be initialized

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting the error

CE SDK Exception occurred : 'The plugin CrystalEnterprise.Connection could not be initialized (FWM 02018)' (FWM 04002)

when trying to import a BIAR file that has been created using the following properties script for the BIAR command line tool:

action=exportXML
exportBiarLocation=C:/Temp/BOAccessBackup.biar
userName=Administrator
password=XXX
CMS=XXX:6400
authentication=secEnterprise
includeSecurity=false
exportDependencies=false
exportQuery=select * from ci_systemobjects

The error occurs when trying to import into another CMS (backup/test server) when using the import wizard or when using the BIAR command line tool (the same in both cases).

The used BO version is XI 3.0.

Did anyone experience the same error in the past and can provide me with a workaround/help on how to avoid it?

Cheers,

Jan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CI_SYSTEMOBJECTS contains servers, users, groups, destinations, and events from the CMS InfoStore.

Are you sure you want to export all that without Dependancies ?

Try to export all this objects using Import Wizard to biar file - does it work ?

Does your query select * from ci_systemobjects ever comes back with results in Query Builder ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed the properties file to also include all the dependencies and still get the error.

If I run the query 'select * from ci_systemobjects' in the query builder I get 649 results. So, there is definitively something to export although the resulting BIAR file seems a bit small (579 KiB).

Thanks,

Jan.