cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

wel m trying to test trevel workflows.. Travel request creation, Approval, Expenese settlement workflows are workin properly..

m checkin trip correction workflow.. can any1 plz tell me wat relationship i need to create for finance department so that trip wil flow to finance for checkin details.. cause its sayin no agent assigned

plz help me wit this..

Thanks in advance

Neha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You meant to say, the Travel Creation it working, but for travel request Change it not working. Then check the change authorization whether that user have.

Are you creating the Travel request in R3 or from Portal you creating?

Regards,

Surjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

You meant to say, the Travel Creation it working, but for travel request Change it not working. Then check the change authorization whether that user have.

Are you creating the Travel request in R3 or from Portal you creating?

Regards,

Surjith

Hi wel yes for travel request creation & approval workflow is workin fine. u correctly said for changin request its not workin.. WHen manager sents that request back for correction its goin to employees inbox for correction but when employee saves n tries to send back that request its not reachin manager for approval.. its directly cumin in employees outbox as executed item. In workflow "Tripwaits" its sayin

ID 000000401245

Type Background Step

Title Trip 0000000037 is waiting for missing documentation to be submitted

Status Error

Priority

Agent Workflow System

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the User's the Change authorization is not given, in the user's profile, for changing the Travel request authorization needs to be given. Check with the functional consultant & Basis for this authorization.

Regards,

Surjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey thanks Surjit... its workin now

Answers (0)