cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE30 - COPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear CO Consultants,

We are using KE30 extensively and recently wanted to filter one field "Sales Quantity" for certain billing types. Since the characteristic "Billing type" was not available for selection till now while trying in KE35, we did config changes to include billing type also for the selection.

Unfortunately, if we filter certain billing types for sales quantity now through KE35, it does not bring in any of the data prior to the config change.

Is there any way that we can use billing type to filter sales quantity for the data appearing in KE30 prior to the config change? I can filter the sales records by certain billing types in KE24 for historical data currently.

Thanks & Regards

Suneeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sebastian and Scarpino .....

My requirement is : I have created on report (Profitability sales report) in KE30.

Now my functional members have the requirement to display sales data based on profit centre.

Other regions / profit centre should not be authorize to see another profit centre data.

Please advice how to deal/ achieve this.

Thanks & regards

Anubhav

Edited by: Anubhav Gupta on Dec 12, 2009 4:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

As long as billing types was in copa previuosly you should be able to add the charateristic to your reports. You do this first in the form behind the report in KE33. Simply add the charateristic to the form.

To find the form in KE30 of your report then on menu environment-form-change.

pts appreciated.