cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Downpayment Request to FI from MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a payment term, which specifies a down payment of 20% as soon as a PO is created. Now when I use this Payment Term in PO and when the PO is saved, we need to generate a downpayment request automatically in FI. Can anybody help on how to go about in the above requirement.

Thanx in Advance

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There will not be any direct link between PO and down payment.

If u define it in payment terms, it will not pass the requisition to FI for down payment.

If u r making the down payment against vendor, It will not reflect in the PO.

But small validation programming will do.

Check the down payment for vendor in F-48.

Regards,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to pay the vendor downpayment ( advance ) of 20% along with the PO. For the downpayment i need to inform the FI person to give the downpayment, instead of following it up manually, I need to automatically create a down payment request as soon as the PO is saved, so that FI person will get the info of downpayment requirement.

Thanx

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

Payment Terms never force direct payment to vendor based on the details described there. The reason it is only Information which we create inside IMG->MM->Purchasing-->vendor master->Defirne aterms of payemnt. When we attach the details with PO thsi description flow along with the PO to FI.

There will not be a direct flow once you create a PO for advance payment.

Tell your FI guy to link the PO when he Runs F-48 for the vendor, he will be able to view the payemtn terms there. You can pay Advance against a PO only.

Best Regards

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Payment terms are defined to make the payment (used for due date calculation in MIRO and payment run), downpayment is a FI transaction. We cant link payment terms with downpayment process (F-47/ F-48).

Thanks