cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorisation to view on few sold-to party(business partner) ticket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I would like to restrict for some BP user to only able to view on specific sold-to party business partner.

Is there any configure to do it?

Is Authorization group\B_BUPA_GRP able to block this BP out of few sold-to party?

please advice.

thanks

regards,

ng chong chuan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rishu Thukral,

thanks you and now i able to create new role.

another question is i want to authorization limited on su01-user that they not able to view on sold-to party- business partner 12.

can i do with Business Partner: Authorization Groups(B_BUPA_GRP) or Business Partner: Authorization Types(B_BUPA_ATT)?

as i need to block user A to view on all ticket message create by sold-to party(business partner B).

thanks

regards,

ng chong chuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chong chuan,

It is a little difficult to prvent access based on a BP number. A better and easier solution is to use B_BUPA_GRP, and let the user see only those partners that have the particular valur of field BUT000-AUGRP.

e,g, :

configure authorization such that A can only see BP's having auth group = 'ZZZ'.

Now, while creating BP's assign them field BUT000-AUGRP = ZZZ if you want A to be able to see this BP. Else, maintain this value as blank.

A will not be able to see any BP which has augrp = space.

I'm not sure how you will restrict access to ticket messages- that is a different object. Using B_BUPA_GRP, etc you can only control access to the BP, not to the ticket.

Best Regards,

Rishu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chong Chuan,

Any progress on this ? I too am inquisitive to know if you have managed to find another way!

Were you able to try the suggestions and did they work ?

Regards,

Rishu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rishu Thukral,

thanks for ur reply.

may u teach me where to go to authorizations using object B_BUPA_RLT and configure it?

please advice.

thanks

regards,

ng chong chuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ng chong chuan,

Sure ! To configure authorization profiles, go to transaction PFCG. Here, you would need to create a new role.

This is the authorization role.

On the screen, go to tab Authorization.

In change mode, click button 'Change Authorization Data'.

In the next screen, expand Cross-application Authorization Objects

Choose Business Partner: BP Roles

Maintain settings :

Activity Create or generate, Change, Display

BP Role enter all the allowed roles

e.g. : if you maintain roles 000000 nad BUP001, then the user will only be allowed to work with Gen business partner and contact persons.

Once this role is created, and genrated, assign it to the user ( in the tab User).

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Rishu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sold to Party is a BP Role, so you would need to configure the authorizations using object B_BUPA_RLT. B_BUPA_GRP wil not help here.

Regards,

Rishu.