cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM- IS OIL

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For procurement and inventory value and its movement . Do Std SAp MM cycle is followed in IS oil.

Please guide the MM cycle in IS oil.And pleas explain in detail the process.

Also please list down , the modules related to MM and transportation with IS OIL

thanks and regards

manu

sapMM consultant

Edited by: manu m on Apr 8, 2009 7:29 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply.I expect a basic procurement in Is Oil and logistics . Didnt wrked out . i will try help .sap eve with no basics of is oil.what i needed was the basics so that it will be helpful in understandinh help.sap. anyway thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> For procurement and inventory value and its movement . Do Std SAp MM cycle is followed in IS oil.

>

> Please guide the MM cycle in IS oil.And pleas explain in detail the process.

>

> Also please list down , the modules related to MM and transportation with IS OIL

> thanks and regards

>

> manu

> sapMM consultant

>

> Edited by: manu m on Apr 8, 2009 7:29 AM

Hi Manu,

Try the following links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_oil46csp2/helpdata/en/6c/bfa73ad9ccf101e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_oil46csp2/helpdata/en/aa/9e063628742a09e10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

You may get a fair idea of the functionalities post further for any specific clarifications.

Regards

-ABS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

In IS oil, there are different business scenario like exchanges, inventory, TSW . In oil exchanges scenario.the process is different. Please let us know the exact scenario .

Thanks

Pravin

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please give in detail the scenarios of is oil. remaining i will find it out from help.sap

please give a bsic idea abt is oil scenarion. i am in to MM. But would like to know the is oil

plzz help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi manu,

In ISOil generally two business partner came together and exchange their product. Means if one partner is in X state and 2nd is in Y then 2nd partner will supply the product to customer of 1st partner in his Y state and similarly 1st partner will supply to the customer of 2nd partner in X state.

They will set up an exchange agreement for the supply. There are different types of agreement for this.

Buy/Sell:- In this case the settlement of the product price is done only after the transaction happend

Borrow/Loan:- In this case they will not charge price only fees and taxes are settled at month end.

shashidhar_peddi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

As Pravin pointed out, there are many scenarios, but the basic ones are as follows:

The "upstream" modules take care of actual production from the oil well and the necessary processes.

The "downstream" modules take care of transportation, storage of product in terminals(tank-farms), and distribution/sale of the products, including convenience retailing at petrol pumps/gas stations.

Hope this helps.. going thru the sap help will give you more details..

Shashi