cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering New Hire Event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is an adjustment reason defined in the system as "New Hire". I am looking for a solution to the following query

--All the new hired employees should be automatically enrolled in a medical plan. Simultaneously, the new hire can go on the portal to make changes/enroll in another medical plan.

Can somebody guide on how can an event trigger on its own? Means that when an employee is hired, how will the "New hire" adjustment reason appear on its own in HRBEN0001. (Which means, IT0378 is populated with the "New Hire" adjustment reason automatically).

Kindly provide the solution

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Write dynamic action for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to configure the following scenario.

There are 2 health plans into the system like

a) BCBS with plan options: Basic & Special

b) Mediservice with plan options: Basic & Supplementary.

currently both the plans with all the corresponding plan options are available for hourly employees.

Changes in configuration required isthat: Hourly employees are eligible only for BCBS-Basic plan and Mediservice-Basic plan.

How do I make these changes in the system?

Kindly help

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

have you tried through Dynamic Action. Go to view T588Z (SM30) to configure the dynamic action as required.......you can also go through spro->personnel management->personnel administration->customizing procedures->dynamic action

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to configure the following scenario.

There are 2 health plans into the system like

a) BCBS with plan options: Basic & Special

b) Mediservice with plan options: Basic & Supplementary.

currently both the plans with all the corresponding plan options are available for hourly employees.

Changes in configuration required isthat: Hourly employees are eligible only for BCBS-Basic plan and Mediservice-Basic plan.

How do I make these changes in the system?

Kindly help

Thanks