cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Item wise PO or PR creation in backend system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I have one doubt in the shopping cart,can any one of you tell me the customizing setting for the same.

Whenever we create shopping cart either PO or PR is created in backend system as per the requirement of client,there must be some customizing settings need to be done for the same.

What is that customizing settings????reply for both PR as well as PO.

Also when we have multiple line items in Shopping cart and if we want to create PO for one line item and PR for other line item in the back end system then how to change this setting for achieving item specific customizing?????

Thanks in Advance,Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Paresh Sojitra.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Whenever we create shopping cart either PO or PR is created in backend system as per the requirement of client,there must be some customizing settings need to be done for the same.

What is that customizing settings????reply for both PR as well as PO.

A. SPRO--> Supplier relationship management --> SRM server --> cross application basic settings

-- > Define objects in backend system (PR,PO,RS )

Here we can define for the SC which follow on doument should create like RS,PR,PO

2 . Also when we have multiple line items in Shopping cart and if we want to create PO for one line item and PR for other line item in the back end system then how to change this setting for achieving item specific customizing?????

A. same above path .. Ext.prod -- purchase order if item data complete other wise pur.requisiton

Thanks

prasad.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prasad,

Thanks for your quick reply but i have also heard about some BADIs,

what is the purpose of implementing these BADIs?????

like for Purchase Order :BBP_CREATE_ICC_BR_PO

Purchase Requisition : BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW

Reservation : BBP_CREATE_BE_RS_NEW

Contract : BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE.

Also in the the above case if i want to create Reservation for one item of shopping cart then what to do????????

and what to do for Contract creation in backend system????

Please Reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Using Business Add-In BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW you can change all the data that is transferred to the backend system for generation of a requirement. This includes, for example, item data, account assignment data, and texts. You can access all the shopping cart data in the method FILL_RQ_INTERFACE for generation of the backend reservation via the BAPI BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE

2. Using the Business Add-In BBP_CREATE_BE_RS_NEW, you can change all the data that is transferred to the backend system for generation of a reservation. This includes header and item data.

All the shopping cart data is available as input parameters.

3. With Business Add-In BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE, you can replace or supplement existing contract data in SAP Enterprise Buyer with your own backend structures and tables. Enterprise Buyer calls this BAdI before it makes the RFC to the backend system to create a contract.

For more details go through SE18 Badi documentation..

Q Also in the the above case if i want to create Reservation for one item of shopping cart then what to do???????? and what to do for Contract creation in backend system????

A. When you create SC for item, if the item was stock item in backend system automatically created reservation as mentioned in above settings.

in classic scenario contracts are created in R/3 System.

Thanks

prasad.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Prasad,

Full points to you.

Answers (0)