cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Control area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I know the concept of credit control area that it controls the credit limit of the customer.

but my question is at the user point of veiw where will i get a warning if i exceed the credit limit and wanted to know is there any link betwwen FI and SD for this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bhagi,

There are three processes for credit check:sales order, delivery and goods issue.

If the configuration is correctly done, warning or error message will be issued when the credit limit is exceeded.

Please check note 18613 for the necessary customizing settings.

Here is the link for documentation on help portal.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/7f/1d85347860ea35e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Regards,

Smile

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the warning/error appear at sales order creation,delivery creation and goods issue.

you can customize how the system should behave.

it s done credit management settings

just check this menu path

spro>sales and distribution>basic functions>credit management/risk management->autoamtic credit control

thanks,

mkumar

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using Simple credit limit setting is VOV8 and limit will be maintained in FD32.

A Run simple credit limit check and warning message

B Rund simple redit limit check and error message

C Run simple credit limit check and delivery block

if you are using automatic credit check in VOV8 you need to assign "D" - Credit management: Automatic credit contro in Credit limit field and remaing all the controls are in OVA8.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

u can get a warning message when u create a sales order and the link is with d pricing procedure in the subtotal field

Manoj