cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST-A/PI addon upgrade problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are running Solution Manager SAP Solution Manager 7.0 . As per the recommendations in RTCCTOOL i tried to update my ST/A-PI patch from 01L_CRM560 to 01L_CRM570in solution Manager. But while importing through SAINT it stops in the mport_proper.

I tried to re-run but the import phase takes too long(more than two days) so i stopped it.

When checked the log there is no error but getting a warning in ABAP Dictionary activation saying Ended with return code =4=

Any suggestion or solution is appreciable.

Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is not any error then go to SPAM- Extras- test import error and then retry the update.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. But the ignore test import is grayed out even in DDIC 000 login..

Regards,

Pradeep

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry for my last post that was applicable when you apply any patch, You are installing a new ADD-Ons, You have to check the logs to find out the problem, if return code is 4 that means there must be some warning, so just check the log and what is your SPAM version and Kernel version?

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

My SPAM version is 7.00/0030 and kernel patch level 180 which I think is quite latest. Is there any other than this subash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can you check that your background jobs are running fine,check for the RDD* jobs,it is quite possible that they are not running properly and hence your import is stuck

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me check and get back to you Rohit

Regards,

Pradeep