cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend

When i create stock any any finished or raw using MB1C, the error "004 2009 is not open". InMMPV it open already. What i should i do.

Thanks

Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check in material master accounting view what is the current period you are having, if you have already opened it, then Contact a FI guy to do the FI period opening for the period you need to do posting. it is doen with Txn OB52.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dave,

Check in T.code: MMRV and see which period is open for ur Co.Code and back posting is allowed or not.In MMPV close the period last period and automatically system open the new one.

Now in FI Side

use t.code: OB52 and open/check the period 01, 2009 period in Account Types A, K, D,M, S and specially Account Type u201C+u201D which stands for valid for all accounts type is open or not,if not open and save.

Better consult FICO consultant for OB52 step.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dave,

In OB52, you have to change the periods to your specification.

(Dave: Please update in the thread, if your issue is solved)

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dave,

For opening FI posting period t-code is --- OB52

For MM posting period - OMSY

Thanks,

Swamy H P

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check what is the fiscal year variant you are using (your financial year is from Jan - Dec or April - March). I hope it is from Jan - Dec.

Then check in OMSY - for your company code the period in force (generally you see two periods here - previous period for back posting).

If current period is not 4/2009 and open the period in MMPV.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to MMPV enter Co Code and enter period 04 and year as 2009 and select radio button check and close and execute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in mmrv which period is open for 2009,and try to post in that period

check fisical year varient in ob29 for 2009 year

Regards