cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I needed your help regarding my maintenance order that does the availability check in APO. The component is transferred to APO but should not be. and is then already deleted. However, during the avaialbilty check of the component in the maintenance order which should be done in R/3, it calls APO instead and it returns an error that the order does not exist in APO.

Please please help.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

When you want to remove the item from APO, please carry out the following.

1) Delete all transactional data for that item from APO using t-code /sapapo/rlcdel

2) Delete all PP related data in APO using t-code /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER

3) Close all master data parameters like transportation lane, quota, PPM etc., if any

4) Take a CCR run and iterate any errors

5) If errors are noticed and iterated in step4, then carry out again steps 1 to 4 to remove all errors.

6) Then deactivate the integration model for that item in R/3 pertaining to both master data and transactional data

7) Change mrp type in R/3 if required so that it will not be XO

😎 Check in /sapapo/mat1 t-code whether that item is still in active model or not.

9) Finally, check the sales order for availability check.

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for the reply, however, the issue is not for sales order but for maintenance order. The product is already deleted in APO but whenever we do a check for the component in the maintenance order, it still does the check in APO which should not be the case. MRP type is not X0, the material is not APO relevant..

Hoping for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Ria

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

Thanks for providing the error. With the error you have observed, check on the following things.

1) In APO customisation, check whether the BSG group BSV_MILL is still active or not required. If not required, remove this BSG from system as this is talking to your R/3 client. The menu path is spro > SAP SCM implementation guide > Integration with SAP compoenents > Basic Settings for Creating the System Landscape > Maintain Business system group & Assign logical system and queue type.

2) Also in CFM2, when you are deactivating the integration model for the item which you don't want to appear in APO, please select "ATP check" also for that item and deactivate it. (it will be seen under material dependent objects)

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

1) I believe BSV_MILL is the material. Correct me if I am wrong. If yes, check whether any integration model is active for this material using t-code CFM5 in R/3. If yes, delete those models using CFM7

2) As I mentioned earlier in my 1st point about customisation setting, check "no check" is mentioned in inspection control.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

No check is defined in the inspection control. There is no integration models for this material, inactive ones are already deleted but still the error occurs.

Anything else I could check?

Many thanks.

Sincerely,

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Maybe this error could help.. It says that "Product for external product number (XXX) and BSG (XXX) does not exist". BSV_MILL is the BSG.

Many thanks again in advance.

Sincerely,

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ria,

Check for blocked queues using SMQ1. Delete any that relevant for this material.

If you find no blocked queues, it means that there IS a model still working, and you have somehow overlooked it.

You are looking for an ATP model, not a material model. Go to CFM5, select 'ATP Check', enter your component material, and execute. Delete any models found.

I guess it is also possible that there is some custom code that is somehow bypassing the standard R/3 ATP functionality, and invoking and APO ATP using non-standard means. For this, you will need to get an ABAPer to debug.

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

Please check on the following.

1) Check your customisation setting under spro > SAP customising implementation guide > Plant maintancne and customer service > Maintenance and service processing > Maintenance and service orders > Availability check for material, PRTs and capacities > Define inspection control ; Define Checking rules ; Define scope of check. --- Please check whether no availability check is defined for this item

2) Check the availability check field under mrp3 of material master of R/3.

3) Check the checkmode, ATP group of material master in APO.

4) If you are able to open /sapap/mat1 for this item, then there is somelink between R/3 and apo exists in terms of some master data or transactional data or some settings or some configurations.

Please confirm.

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Regarding the checks:

1) Check your customisation setting under spro > SAP customising implementation guide > Plant maintancne and customer service > Maintenance and service processing > Maintenance and service orders > Availability check for material, PRTs and capacities > Define inspection control ; Define Checking rules ; Define scope of check. --- Please check whether no availability check is defined for this item ---> there is an availability check defined

2) Check the availability check field under mrp3 of material master of R/3. -

> availability check is set to 02

For the below items, the material is not existent in APO.

3) Check the checkmode, ATP group of material master in APO.

4) If you are able to open /sapap/mat1 for this item, then there is somelink between R/3 and apo exists in terms of some master data or transactional data or some settings or some configurations.

I encounter this error: E:/SAPAPO/MAT:040 (material number) BSV_MILL

Thank you for all the help.

Sincerely,

Ria