Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue monitoring architecture

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am new to QUEUE monitoring area.

I need to know all tools and methods used for QUEUE monitoring architecture.

what i understand from thread

is we need to monitor SMQ1 and SMQ2 for any stuck queues , either re-execute them again or delete them if needed ( clear them )

I understand there is no standard program available for QUEUE monitoring and we also do not have any CCMS monitors which could be used for generating E-mail notification in case of Queue

stuck situation. Correct me if i am wrong.

In this case only option left is to monitor SMQ1 and SMQ2 in periodic manner manually ,

i would like to understand what report RSARFCEX would do and how SM58 can be used if we need to have customize program...what could be the flow of program.

Also if any sample document available for QUEUE monitoring , appreciate if you can share the same.

Regards,

RR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ganesh,

There are events for qRFC in the standard CCMS Monitors. Look in RZ20 -> SAP CCMS Monitor Templates -> Communications -> Transactional RFC and Queued RFC. You can adapt these to your needs. There is information on customizing the monitors in note 441269 (a note for rel 4.x but still quite useful).

Regards,

Mark

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ganesh

CCMS monitors can always be configured for these segments with the use of solution manager.

Its the best practice for monitoring and get alerts to your inbox.

Thanks & Regards

Babu