cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABNORMAL DEMAND with GATP

0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I Run the Check Customizing for Product Allocation, the follow message with ERROR appears:

Product allocations object Z_DEMANDA_ANORMAL is not contained in the hierarchy!

Could you help me about this message?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Adrian,

Please read the message long text in in /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_CHECK and change your customizing

accordingly.

I assume the characteristics combination you have created for Prod.allocation obj. Z_DEMANDA_ANORMAL does not exists in the corresponding allocation group in APO. The data from the info structure must be transmitted to APO with QTSA into the PAL Group.

After transmission you can see the data in the PAL display //AC42.

This message SAPAPO/ATP340 is also displayed if no data has been loaded into the product allocation group yet. If your characteristics combinations have been created correctly in the data source, this message will no longer be displayed after transfer to the product allocation group.

In product allocation, a characteristics combination, which is searched for in the characteristics list, is formed from the product allocation object Z_DEMANDA_ANORMAL and the characteristic values from the sales order.

If the characteristics combination is not found, product allocation can not be carried out.

Kindly check your customizing afterwards again in //ATPCQ_CHECK.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Tibor