cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks in advance for everyone to look into this requirement..

We have a Sales order with item quantity of 200 TON. Our requirement is to split this order to many deliveries based on a custom logic.

When we create a delivery using VL10* transaction codes it is creating one delivery with all 200 TON as the material available. But we have to determine the route capacity based on the route that item is being shipped. Example-Our Route has the capactiy of 20 TON and we need to split this order into 10 different deliveries of 20 TON each delivery.

For the above we are trying to use the VOFM delivery data transfer routines but it the 20 TON quantity we are changing at the item level in routine (901- copy of 101) is not showing properly. The delivery is not taking 20 TON that we changed in the routine is not reflecting. The delivery is still taking 200TON and creating only one delivery for everything.

Thanks,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friends.

if you are using LE-Transportation, it is here that the system considers the capacity assigned to the route. inside the shipment document you could do delivery splits. perhaps you could also design enhancements with this transaction as a platform.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess, You should not be using the VOFM data transfer routines for this purpose.

Try to use the functionality of Subsequent Outbound Delivery Split based on the Weight.

for ex if the weights of the delivery is exceeding 20Tons, you can split the balance into another delivery.

if the standard VLSP ( Subsequent Outbund Delivery Split ) is not functioning to your requirement then

You can use the FORM routines in the include LV53SFZ1 to enhance the functions of the subsequent delivery split. The include LV53STZ1 enables you to enhance the type group that is used by the function modlues of the delivery split. For more information see note 416765.

Rgds

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

How do we use the Subsequent delivery split userexit that is in LV53SFZ1? Is this available in SMOD? Another thing is for the subsequent delivery split you have to have the delivery created for full 200TON to do the subsequent delivery split. Is it possible to split the 200 TON delivery item? This is only possible from VLSP transaction. Is there a way to schedule this in the background.

We wanted to to do the delivery split directly (VL10* tocdes) from Sales order item instead of subsequent delivery split. Is there a way to do this.

Thanks,

Steve..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, Was someone able to crack this requirement? Please let me know the details if it was achieved as I've also got a very similar requirement. Thanks, Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

It seems we are sailing in same boat. I am also having same problem with delivery split. Its a really same scenario and same problem with VOFM. If you have found the way then please let me know. I am searching way out since 2 - 3 weeks.

Thanks

Regards,

Viral Shah