cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Field from Authorization Objects in ECC 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to add LABOR field to the authorization objects so I can restrict documents within Document Management Class "CV". I created a custom field ZLABOR and object ZLABOR and mapped the field to the object and then updated the test role with the new custom object. This updated did not provide the restriction In needed, thus I went into the below objects via SU21 and added the custom field to each of these Objects:

C_DRAW_MUP

C_DRAW_DOK

C_DRAW_TCD

C_DRAW_STA

C_DRAD_OBJ

S_ECL_STP2

S_ECL_STP

S_ECL_CAT

C_DRAW_TCS

After going into PFCG to update the authorizations, I received error messagte "Authorization default values of transaction CS01 for object C_DRAD_OBJ inconsistent". To get rid of this error, I figured I would back out the updates I made. Thus, I have deleted the Custom Object ZLABOR in which I added custom field ZLABOR to, and I have deleted ZLABOR field for txn codes CV01N, CV02N,CV03N, and CBIH82. I also regenerated SAP_ALL within txn code SU21.

I tried deleting custom field ZLABOR in Txn Code SU20 but it gives me message "Field assignment for object ZLABOR cannot be changed as auth. for it exist". I see that it is still mapped in txn SU21 for Class CV within the below Objects:

C_DRAW_MUP

C_DRAW_DOK

C_DRAW_TCD

C_DRAW_STA

C_DRAD_OBJ

S_ECL_STP2

S_ECL_STP

S_ECL_CAT

C_DRAW_TCS

At this point, I just want the above objects to be reset to its original state without the custom field ZLABOR added to them.

Does anyone have any suggestions on either 1) how to get these SAP Objects back to Std SAP object values, or 2) how to get rid of the inconsistency message and still keep the custom field mapped to the Std. SAP objects?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever figure out how to remove the authorization field? I am having a very similiar problem.

thanks