cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order stock transfer between plants

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm dealing with a problem in a folding cartons packaging industry.

Finished Goods are very specific and they are produced in plant "A" using Make-to-order scenario. After production the finished goods enters plant "A" as Special Sales Order Stock (Type E).

This stock is sold to end customer from plant "B", so in some point the special stock must be transfered from plant "A" to plant "B". Material is shipped so we need to have a delivery for this transfer.

Do you know any process/transaction to do this?

Thank you,

Sebastián Ligueros

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Sabastian,

For this scenario you can map like below.

Sales Order will raise in Plant B. when you save sales order automatically PR will generate. according to this purchase requisation stock to be manufactured in Plant A for this perticular sales order which has in raised in B.

ofter production stock will assign for perticular sales order which has in B.

then material wil transfer from A plant to B with reference to PR which has generated in B SO.

GRN will happen in plant B.

Then delivery is created in B and Billing to customer from B plant.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try using t.code ME21 or ME21N.

Use document type UB- stock transport order.

Enter the supplying plant as (A) and receiving plant as B at line item.

In the line item(s), under account assignment category, enter value as C-sales order.

At the bottom line item details, in the account assignment tab, enter the sales order number. Then save the STO.

Create the delivery with respect to this STO using t.code VL10D. Do the PGI.

Receive the goods in plant B using transaction code MIGO. Select goods receipt and outbound delivery as criteria.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

I will try your steps

Thanks

Edited by: Sebastian Ligueros on Apr 7, 2009 4:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

While creating the UB STO, for sales order stock the systems asks me to enter a G/L Account. For what should it need one?

Despite, I completed with any account then saved the STO.

I created also succesfully the delivery. The problem comes when I try PGI, the delivery tries to find unrestricted stock and not the sales order stock.

Thanks

Edited by: Sebastian Ligueros on Apr 7, 2009 6:43 PM

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

This can be handled simply thro t code MB1B movement type 301 E if there is no excise involved by inputting the sales order reference no

Try this and post feed back

Regards

Raja

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the movement type in the delivery document. The movement type 641 or 643 should be picked, based on schedule line category. Check in T.code OMJJ, for this movement types, the T.code VL02N or VL02 is assigned and other update settings.

Also check in VOV6, schedule line category (NN) is assinged for delivery item category + MRP type (blank).

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

As you say, Movement type determined in delivery is Mvt 641 and in VOV5 schedule line category (NN) is assigned for delivery item category + blank.

But despite of this, when I do PGI system says there is not enough stock because it tries to pick from unrestricted stock and not from the sales order stock.

Where might be the difference to make a "641 E" movement from the sales order stock?

thanks, Sebastiá

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more thing I could think of is checking the availability check control in T.code OVZ9. Select the availability check and checking rule, and check the details. Here you may need to check the boxes Inclu.restricted use stock (under stock) and include dependant reservations, Incl related order requirements (under In/outward movements). Select value X for these fields and check.

Regards,