cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mappng Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have Predefined message on the sender side and recever side, This is Proxy to SOAP scenarion in PI 7.1,

There is a field Called Busness Partener in the Sender side which is defined as Table in the Predined Message on ECC side. This will have multiple values

and there is a field on the target side, I am getting the folowing error when I map from Target to sender while mappng execution. This element will hold one value

Please let me know how can I resolve the following error

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_ECC_Claimsinfo_to_ISO_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceExcepti</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>on: Cannot create target element /ClaimInvestigati</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>onAddRq/ClaimsParty/GeneralPartyInfo/NameInfo/Per~</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_ECC_Claimsinfo_to_ISO_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ClaimInvestigationAddRq/ClaimsParty/GeneralPartyInfo/NameInfo/Per~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Thanks

PR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_ECC_Claimsinfo_to_ISO_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ClaimInvestigationAddRq/ClaimsParty/GeneralPartyInfo/NameInfo/Per~</SAP:Stack>

There is a field in the target structure that your mapping logic is not able to create / populate. Check the mapping and look for mapping for this element in the target structure ClaimInvestigationAddRq/ClaimsParty/GeneralPartyInfo/NameInfo/Per

Regards,

Abhishek.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look in the trace node. There you would have a detailed error. You have to scroll all the way down to look at the error. Change the mapping accordingly to correct the issue.

VJ

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

just correct your mapping as it does not work

but check out my blog on how to use correct message

for your test

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk