cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modification of Target URL/webDAV URL under Access Links

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to modify the target URL and webDAV URL which are avaliable under KM Folder -> properties --> Access Links.

But i can't able to modify the URL's because they are in the not editable mode.

How to modify the target and webDAV urls.?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jules and Julian

My intension is i would like to access KM folders from two different repositories.

I have done this modification in the url generator service under global services.

Let me know if this is the not the correct way.

Thanks for your replies

Durga Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve...

Anyway, changing the URL in the system config will only affect components that <i>generate</i> URLs, but it will not affect which URLs indeed work (that is, if you change the config you'll are likely to simply get error messages when accesing these URLs).

Best regards, Julian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The WebDAV URL is used to uniquely identify a resource in your repository. once you store a document in your repository,you could access that document uniquely using its WebDAV URL.

You cannot change it and also can you tell me why you want to change it?

Regards,

Jules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check "Knowledge Management - Content Management - Global Services (Advanced Mode) - URL Generator Service" if modifications there fit your needs.

regards,

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

That would indeed affect the URL that is <i>displayed</i>, but it wouldn't change the actual implementation. That is, it wouldn't work.

Again, what's the rational for trying to change it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you cannot change or modify this URLS .

with regards

subrato