cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Simulator -Get Net price to external systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are in ECC 5.0 and are currenlty using BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE to get the Net price of a material to external systems. (they just want the final price)

The requirement is that other systems query SAP through an RFC to get prices for materials.

The RFC uses BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE to get the prices out.

When external systems request prices with 5 materials, then it takes around 1-2 mins to run this BAPI and we are good. But now the new requirement is that we need to accomodate 200+ materials and it is exponentially increasing the performance and hence not an optimal solution.

Is there anything in ECC that will just give just the prices for an input of material, customer and price date.

Your help is appreciated !

Have a nice day

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

You could try using function module SALES_PRICE_READ and creating your own BAPI for this.

Kind regards,

Johan Wigert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Johan Wigert

It seems that the FM SALES_PRICE_READ allows only one material in the input. Is there any FM that takes in all the materials in one shot and provides the final price for each material as the output.

Or are you suggesting that I call the FM SALES_PRICE_READ in a loop and get the price for each material one by one ?

Here are some other FM which seem closely related to my requirement (incase someone wants to use)

SD_SALES_PRICING_INFORMATION

SALES_PRICE_DIRECTLY_READ

PRICING

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

Yes, my thought was to call SALES_PRICE_READ in a loop and get the price for each material one by one. Maybe there is some other function module available which works exactly as you want, but I'm afraid I can't help you further.

Kind regards,

Johan Wigert