cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD Data Supplier User Locking

0 Kudos

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I'll post it here anyways.

I have two SLD's setup communicating between each other via an SLD bridge connection. Several systems send data to SLD1 and several systems send data to SLD2 and then those two SLD's synchronize the data via the bridge.

This works for the most part. My issue is SLD1's data supplier user keeps locking up. I have checked every system for incorrect password configuration. I can send data to the SLD manually from any of the systems that are setup to send data. But, sometimes it fails because the data supplier user (SLDDSUSER) is locked. Once I unlock it everything works again.

I have two questions. The first - is there a way to track login information - i.e. when someone (anyone) logs in. I am not getting an error in the log via the administration tab. I have even looked at the time of when the user was last locked and tried to figure out if a system tried to send data at that time and nothing has come of that.

The second question is has anyone else had this problem? It seems that this user mysteriously locks up for no reason. I should add that the SLD2 user does not lock up. So, even though I believe I've checked every system that maybe incorrectly trying to login to SLD1 there still might be one out there I'm not aware of. Thus, it would help if I could track the login information.

Thanks,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Ended up being an SMD install that had the wrong password in it. It was locking the user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I've encountered this problem before. I remember that, the data source of SLD user is from ABAP side, have your trying to logon the ABAP side?

The problem i've got last time is that, SLDUSER is always been locked. I've trying to logon in SAPGUI, then, a change the initial password dialog pop-ups. After i've changed the new password and set it correctly in all of the sending systems, the problem solved.

Well, i'm not the expert on this. Another suggestion is to consult with some XI expert, they should have more experience on that.

Thanks, Jett