cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please provide me an overview of PCR in MSS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to PCR , please provide me some overview on PCR in MSS, please also provide some basic documentation and the skill sets that are required for the same.

Some precise queries:

What is the significance of scenarios in PCR?

Whats the significance of portal scenario?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

PCR(Personal Change Requests) come under HCM(Human Capital Management) process. If you have ESS MSS package deployed on the portal, then in the Content Administration you can see the standard iviews provided by SAP to carry out PCR processes(like Change Position, Request Separation, Transfer, etc). With the advent of FPM(Floor Plan Manager) for ESS/ MSS applications, these iviews only need to be configured in portal and can then be used for various PCR activities. Ofcourse, various scenarios are also to be maintained in R/3 SPRO configurations. But that is entirely different and is related to how to configure PCRs.Hope this answers your question on providing overview of what is PCR . The PCR requests are associated with approval workflows and is associated with HR.

An example:

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-hr/half-day-leave-without-pay-configuration...

Thanks,

Sonali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see the below threads for help

/message/126419#126419 [original link is broken]

Former Member
0 Kudos

First tell me what is PCR