cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't let me change the "Allow Multiple Values" value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iu2019ve run into a stumbling block regarding parameters tied to stored procedures. I am not able to change the u201Callow multiple valuesu201D field in the parameter option from FALSE to TRUE. The crystal reports developer only seems to want to allow me to change this value if I add a parameter field from scratch. However if I do this, then I end up with two parameter fields (one I added and one pulled in from my stored procedure). I am running Crystal Version 11.0.0.2495 (Crystal XI Release I)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been successful in solving this problem by upgrading to Crystal XI RP2. This is possible to do and is working great now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lisa,

You can't change allow multipul values option for stored procedure parameters. Since the parameters will come from your stored procedure and it will accept only one value.

You will be able to change this option when you create a parameter at report level.

If you want to pass multipul values to stored procedure parameter then you will have follow the following :

Create a main report and create a parameter at report level

Pass multipul values to creted parameter

Create a formula and pass the values to formula

Insert your report as sub report and link your sub report parameter with formul of your main report.

Thanks,

Sastry