cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figure Disaggregation

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

I included a new KF in PA and set to pro rata for structural and time based disagg. We got a monthly view and weekly view, when we check the data in weekly buckets in monthly view, the data is not disaggregating correctly in weekly buckets. When I check the same data in weekly view, the data is correct. I ran all the consistency and re activated the time series. But still I am not able to see proper results. Any input is appreciated.

thx

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Though the question is not answered. I am closing it.

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx for your input. I think I didnu2019t explain the problem properly. Itu2019s not the problem with split week. If a new KF is included in an existing PA, the monthly data is not at all disaggregating into weekly buckets (its showing monthly value in weekly buckets), if u check the data in weekly buckets in monthly view. If I check the same data in weekly view, the data is disaggregating correctly.

thx

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a standard behaviour. As mentioned if the month ends in the middle of the week you have this issue. You can avoid this if you use Fiscal year variants in the planning bucket profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had an issue where the data would be correct in the monthly view and when the month ended at the end of the wee ( on a saturday) then the qty would eb correct. But for months where the month ended in the middle of the week the disaggregation would eb incorrect. The qty would double up. A macro was written to compute the daily values and then add them back up to the weekly values ( based on the number of days for the month/week)