cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit *** is not created in language EN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ME22N when I tried to create a service line item directly (with out referring to any reference document) by providing the values I am getting an error message 'Unit *** is not created in language EN'. Even though I mention the correct UOM values for screen fields (MEPO1211-MEINS,MEPO1211-BPRME).

I couldn't find where it is replacing the UOM value with '***' and then calling the conversion exit for Unit and triggering this message. Did anyone encountered this message. Once this message pops-up there is no option to get out of the screen (only by using /n). Please suggest me how we can fix this issue.

Regards,

Bhanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the Problem. Default UOM maintained for 'Service per Purchase Organization' is not maintained in T006 table.

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This was happened due to a deletion of the UOM with which you are creating the PO , in material master either due to a transport created earlier for unit of measure.

Please go to the transaction CUNI and create the UOM which you are using in the PO creation ,afresh for the language EN and try creating the PO.

Be careful while transporting and ask your Basis, for any deletion contents in the move.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghavendra,

Thank your for responding...actually this problem is encounted when I tried to create a Service Line Item I did not mentioned any material. Otherthing I noticed is this problem is pertaining only for custom created material document types. when I checked for the doc. type NB there is no Issue.

Regards,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction CUNI.

Select the Unit of Measure from the drop down list and check the entries for UoM's.

Check for the entry with an English description.

If the above entry is available, then check for the case sensitivity of UoM.

also,

GO TO --> Translations --> Unit of Measuremnts

here select EN to EN

This may help u

Regards,

Rahul.