cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0Prod_hier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have loaded 0PROD_HIER_ATTR using standard SAP data sources.Now I am getting the value in the query but if I want to see sub node of hierarchy in result do I need to use other data source as well? I am using R/4.6 - BW 3.5...

Thx

DW

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All you need to do is to make sure the char is

defined as a Hier and it is so in the Query.

then when you run it you can right click and tell it till which node in the hier to present.

Reg's

Edan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edan

Thanks for reply..Since 0Prod_hier is defined as hier so I guess it shd work and in the query design when I select the properties of charec & activate the Hierarchy option I am always getting error when I try to use this in the result area. Is there any other parameters which we need to maintain before using this ....

Any input will be great help

Thx

Doug

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you r right. It is displayed because of 'Hierarchy' not because of 'Attributes'.

To solve the problem:

1) in R/3 -> SBIW> Settings for Application-Specific DataSources (PI)>Logistics>Modify Product Hierarchies for Transfer into SAP BW> click on 'yes'.

And see the <i>no of objects</i> will be displayed in Message.

2) in BW.maintain the external hierarchy for 0PROD_HIER characterstic with the info objects (0PRODH1,0PRODH2,..<i>no of objects</i> )

3) Create the Infosource and TS for hierarchy load.

4)

With rgds,

Anil Kumar sharma .P

Message was edited by: Anil Kumar Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anil

Thx for reply. I completed the steps mentioned by you now when I check the Hierarchy table of 0Prod Hier I see all nodes and value there.

Now in order to seethese value in Bex do we need to maintain any specific parameters?

Thx

Doug

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I also found that when I try to run the report in bex I am getting error message

*Abort system error in program SAPLRRKO and form RGC_PFLEGEN_08-01-

Message Brain299

The intrenal error is targeted the termination since the program has an incorrect status

I did check all the SAP notes soem of teh note suggest the SP 05 while we alradey are on 12 so not sure whats the missing link.

In the query I did select the hierarchu with varaible PARDHA....

Any input will be of great help!!!

Thx

Doug

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anil

I got this fixed now by reimporting SP12. now when i run the query I am getting material - hierarchy and when I expand this to all level at every level I am getting net value; say for partnumber A if i expand hirarchy to 3 nodes all three nodes carry same amount of net value?

Is there any way to avoid this?

Thx

Doug