cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert Notification email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All -

I have a situation on hand which I need your help on. I have defined a SDP Database Alert in my SCM system which I generate by running a macro. The alert gets generated for Products which reach a "Zero" availability situation.

After the alerts are determined, I need to send the Product information to relevant users within the organization in the form of an email. I have the Alert Notification Engine configured where I have defined the Alert Category which I am using in the "Alert Messaging" setup in Alert Monitor. The "Alert Messaging" setup has a "Message Profile" setup which has the "Product" as one of the parameters.

Now, in the Alert Category definition (ALRTCATDEF), I have also defined "Product" as one of the Container elements with data type 9AMATNR (APO Product) which is same as the data type for the Product in the actual Alert. This element is used in the Long Text for the message. However when the alert is processed, I get an email without the Product for which the alert was generated.

Can someone help me in this regards.

Thanks

Mandar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am also facing the same issue are you able to solve it . Please give your valuable input on this topic

Rajan

Answers (0)