cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect SQL 2005 to MII problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to connect SQL 2005 to MII 12.0 portal..it is showing status as stooped...but sql 2005 server is not stoped it is working fine...can any body help on this problem.

Thanks

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RRB,

I only know the status "STOPPED", if the Data Server Activate is not enabled. Normaly

when you have enabled the Activate checkbox and the DB server is not available you will get

the status "ERROR". Look also into this thread:

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Pedro

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for u r interest..i have sloved my problem by my self...

Thanks

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should post the solution for reference for others.

Former Member
0 Kudos

RRBCHOUDARY,

Please share your solution as i am running into the same problem.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alin Pene,

Check in your MII portal "JDBC Drivers" is installed or not to check this

Login to MII portal then go to Administrator->xMII Menu->System Management--->JDBC Drivers

If you click JDBC Drivers you can find .jar files.Here check for sqljdbc.jar file....if it is the then u have to check config part...if it is not there then deploy it

Thanks

Choudary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RRB,

First, have you checked the Netweaver log files for information?

Do you have the jdbc driver for SQL 2000 or SQL 2005 (I believe either will work) uploaded and deployed?

If you have the driver uploaded and deployed, my guess is that something is incorrect with your data server configuration. If you are using the driver explicitly for SQL 2005, refer to this SAP note that maybe be of help: 990322. Even though this note is for xMII 11.5, it still contains information with regard to the server url and jdbc driver properties.

Kind Regards,

Diana Hoppe