cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Order Line item split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Can some one help me in writing a Functional Spec for this.

The requirement is that for a transfer order we want to split the line item quantities into 1 unit.

For Example: If we have a TO with a line item of quantity 10 Pieces, I would like to split in 10 line items for quantity 1 Piece.

This can be easily done manually if we create the Transafer Order in the foreground and specify the quantity again and again. It then results in multiple line items.

I just need the name of the User exit we should use and some help in writing the functional specifications for it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the user exit for it:

MWMTO004 EXIT_SAPLL03A_005

here set <qmat>-verme = 1

and then clear off <qmat>-kztyp.

System will create seperate line items in the TO with quantity = 1.

Thanks

Funky Tech.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you ver much for your response.

Can you please explain little bit more about this table QMAT, I could not find field VERME and KZTYP in this table.

Also, could you please help me solving one more puzzle for the same functional spec:-

The user exit should trigger only when we pick for a particular movement type (Deliveries) and from a particular storage type.

For this purpose we will create a new field in a custom table we have for storage types (This field will have the source storage type and the corresponding movement type used in the delivery). In the logic we can verify the movement type from the corresponding storage type in the z-table. It it matches we move perform the split else we quit.

Can you please help me writing logic for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. There is a table t_qmat in the function exit 'EXIT_SAPLL03A_005' that gets imported. So you have to set those values as I said above. If you want to set those values for a particular storage type, there is storage type field in t_qmat itself. So before you set these values, check if t_qmat-lgtyp is in your ztable .

Thanks

Funky Tech.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

There is a configeration switch in "Profile for performance data" to enable the TO to split per item.

The next step in the solution is to ensure that you have a qty of one per item, the solution will depend on your requirements and if the process and inbound, outbound or internal process (like replenishment).

Are you using HU or SU management?

If not you can always develop a user exit like the one in MWMTO012 (SMOD) Transfer order split and one for palitisation.

Thanks James

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the storage unit type SUT you have maintained in Material Master . Is it the same that is showing in TO ?

Edited by: dev .. on Apr 14, 2009 8:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to write the 10 line items in TO.

Just maintain the master data for material pallatisation data LE qty.--1 Mantain Unit & SUT unit in Material Master data -->Warehouse Management -2 View.

the material will be splited in to 10 item lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

The solution you mentioned does not seems to work. I did maintain the palletization data. When I created a TO for the delivery I still got 1 line item with a pick qty of 10 instead of expected 10 lines with qty 1 in each line.

Can you please check.

Thanks.