cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equals Function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to Compare the Category code as 2 and assign Value to another varable, but in Equal condition I am receiving the following error below

Please let me know how can I compare Category code (Type Token) to 2

Thanks

PR

Compilation of MM_ECC_Claimsinfo_to_BSO successful Exception:[com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.FunctionException: Cannot cast '2' to boolean] in class com.sap.aii.mappingtool.flib7.Bool method equalsBoolean[2, 2.0, com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.Context@7af70c4d] com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Exception:[com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.FunctionException: Cannot cast '2' to boolean] in class com.sap.aii.mappingtool.flib7.Bool method equalsBoolean[2, 2.0, com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.Context@7af70c4d] at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.MethodImplementedIteratorHelper.executeMethod(MethodImplementedIteratorHelper.java:188) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.FunctionWrapper.calculateCurrentValue(FunctionWrapper.java:99) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.AbstractFunctionWrapper.cacheValue(AbstractFunctionWrapper.java:30) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.AbstractFunctionWrapper.gotoNextContext(AbstractFunctionWrapper.java:40) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.flib7.If.gotoNextContext(If.java:85)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

PR

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the Equal from Text functions. This should solve your problem. please close this thread.

Thanks

SG

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Equal is different from EqualsS.

In case of comparing texts/strings use the Text function -> EqualsS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

equals is for comparing boolean values.

In your case you should use the (text) function equalsS.

Regards

Patrick