Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change in Print Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need to add PP standard rvador01

i'm using va42

1.where i need to add data and select

2. why i cant see vbeln?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just copy the Script to Z version, then you can change the script as your reqirment,

if you wnat to chage the Address, then change the code in the Addres window, similarly where ever you wnat you can chage,

if you want to the VBELN vbalue, just debug the Script (Activate debugger or execute RSTXDBUG program), in the Debug mode give the see the vbeln value (you will get), so by using this &VBAK-VBELN& just write the external perform to get the other values by writing the perform

ex: /: perform XXXX inprogram zzzzz
    /: using &vbak-vbeln&
    /: changin &abcd&.
    /: endperform

in the program zzzzz, write the from
FORM XXXX in_tab structure itcsy
         out_tab structure itcsy.
    <i>write your code</i>
ENDFORM

Thanks

Sudheer

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just copy the Script to Z version, then you can change the script as your reqirment,

if you wnat to chage the Address, then change the code in the Addres window, similarly where ever you wnat you can chage,

if you want to the VBELN vbalue, just debug the Script (Activate debugger or execute RSTXDBUG program), in the Debug mode give the see the vbeln value (you will get), so by using this &VBAK-VBELN& just write the external perform to get the other values by writing the perform

ex: /: perform XXXX inprogram zzzzz
    /: using &vbak-vbeln&
    /: changin &abcd&.
    /: endperform

in the program zzzzz, write the from
FORM XXXX in_tab structure itcsy
         out_tab structure itcsy.
    <i>write your code</i>
ENDFORM

Thanks

Sudheer

0 Kudos

hi in print prog i dont see any value that takes vbeln

i made a debug

0 Kudos

Hi,

VBELN is coming from NAST table. Please check Print Program. The Print Program is assigned in Output determination which has been selected vis NAST-OBJKY.

VBCO3-VBELN = NAST-OBJKY.

Regards,

Lanka