Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM Scheduling Agreement changes not transfered from R3 to APO via CIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I got a question for CIF transfer:

We are using MM "scheduling agreements" type LP in SAP R/3 4.7. Such Scheduling agreements are transfered to APO via initial transfer only (program RIMODINI).

Whenever we change a Scheduling Agreement in R3 we would expect to see changes in APO (set delete flag on position in SchAgreem or change validity date in such in the header etc.) using standard CIF models RIMODGEN (generate) and RIMODAC2 (activate).... unfortunately this doesn't work. Current workaround is to use RIMODINI.

Any idea ? A guess is the change Pointers to be activated for SchedAgreem in R/3 ... if so, how ?

Tks for any help or input

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Once the changes are made in R/3, an equivalent change pointer will get generated for updation. Such change pointers can be transferred via t-code /sapapo/c5. Here, you need to select apo order type as 026 and then execute to see the different changes that are to be transferred. Then depending upon whether you need updation or not required, you need to carry out transfer of change pointers. Both the inbound and outbound queues needs to be clear for change pointers to get updated.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

looks like /SAPAPO/C5 is for releasing planning results from APO --> R3 but not for transfering R3 --> APO (which is my case here). Could you explain how you meant using /SAPAPO/C5 for transfering R3 SchedulingAgreement changes to APO.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/3d/d977377fae0261e10000009b38f842/content.htm

Thanks

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

You need to check change pointer view V_TBDA2 and look for message type CIFSRC (source of supply which covers scheduling agreementes). It should be set to active to create change pointers.

After you make any change you can verify if a change pointer was created by checking entries in table BDCPV for message type CIFSRC and look for unprocessed change pointers.

Running RIMODAC2 will process through the change pointers (Delta model). You can also use program RCPTRAN4 to process the change pointers immediately (however, make sure the Scehduling Agreement is already included in an active model).

Thanks!

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Please try the settings in R/3 transaction CFC9. Here, you decide how frequently the data should be transferred from R/3 to APO.

I'm not sure, but for Vendors, the default setting would be periodic transfer of data. Though Scheduling agreement is supposed to be transaction data, please select the "immediate transfer" option and check whether that works.

Regards,

Bipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bipin,

I checked CFC9 in R3 and it is on immediate transfer for Vendors already (value in CFC9 for vendors = 2).

If you check SAP help for SCM5.0 for this topic (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/c8/cece3be9cd4432e10000000a11402f/content.htm) it sounds like you can have immediate update of Vendor master data via BTE but not for Scheduling Agreements (which I believe SAP calls Master data in the sence of being a source for a product) ...

Any other idea ?

Tks

Thomas

Edited by: Thomas Schulze on Apr 14, 2009 8:40 AM