Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table For Role relevant TCodes & its Description

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is any Table to get the Details of TCodes available in particular Role with its description.

If table is not there,There is any simple method to get TCode details with role.

Pls help me.Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Karthika

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The SUIM report S_BCE_68002041 would list you all the executable Tcodes for a role.

Regards,

Subbu

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The SUIM report S_BCE_68002041 would list you all the executable Tcodes for a role.

Regards,

Subbu

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks For your Answer.

But I need a TCodes with Description for More than one Roles(nearly 100 Roles).

Sorry for not clearly mentioning my question.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Join AGR_TCODES and TSTCT table using SQVI transaction, this will give you whatever you want

Cheers !!

Zaheer

0 Kudos

Hi,

I already tried Agr_Tcodes & Tstct using SQVI.

But it showing as illegal combination.

0 Kudos

Hmm.. i just logged in and it gives no relationship...maybe because AGR_TCODES has reports (R) also along with transaction codes(T)

PLAN B... Run AGR_TCODES for those 100+ roles and dump them in an excel sheet, and for the unique tcodes, run the TSTCT and do a vlookup.

Cheers !!

Zaheer

0 Kudos

I would recommend table AGR_1251 instead of AGR_TCODES. Filter on object S_TCODE and you'll also see transactions which are not in the role menu.

If you see ranges (both field LOW and HIGH populated) you'll have some more work to see which transactions fit in the range........

0 Kudos

I agree with AGR_1251, however, in case your AGR_1251 difference from AGR_TCODES.. ranges and other stuff.. then you need to look into the role design

Cheers !!

Zaheer

0 Kudos

Hello,

Download both tables individually and put a VLOOKUP.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthika,

Use table AGR_PROF to get profiles for the requried roles.

and run the table USTSTCAP, from this table you can get Tcodes for the profiles...

hope this information can help you.

thanks,

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For Your Answers.