cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attr changes runs for all Infoobject in a process chain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a process chain for the master data ( ATTR, TEXT and HIER),I want a Hierarchy/attribute change run like a last process in my chain and actives all the InfoObject and Hierarchy.

How can I carry out the structural changes for all InfoObject in a process chain?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Attribute change run process exists in Other BW Processes. Include this process in your process chain...

GSM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes but it requests me a variant. then a layout "execute infopackage", then the attr change doesn´t have Object.

I don´t know what I do?

This process actives all my ATTR and HIER in my chain???

Message was edited by: Victoria León

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victoria,

When you F4 on Object Typ (after double clicking on the Attr Change process), choose InfoObject here and then put in the name of the InfoObject reqd.

The process will activate all the InfoObjects you mention over here.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhanu,

I have a lot of InfoObject in my chain, there is some way to tell it activates all the Objects?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victoria,

You can include the process Attribute Change Run (Under Other BW processes) in your process chain at the end. You will need to maintain the names of all InfoObjects being loaded in this chain as the variant for the Attr Change process.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Victoria

Why do you want to run Attribute/Hierarchy Change run everyday in the process chain. As you know this run will be done only if you do any changes to Master Data ans I hope we won't do changes to master data every day so my idea is when ever you did some changes to any infoobject you do attribute/Hierarchy change run manually for that object.

Hope this helps

Thnaks

Sat