cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting planned orders to PP orders do not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

We are using variant configuration. We have made KMAT, some configured variants for it, for KMAT we have made production version with BOM and routing. Ciffed all to APO as one PDS.

In APO I have made forecast requirement for a variant, configured it and run planning. Planned order appeared. Then I've marked it for conversion, but in was not transferred to ERP (integration model is fine).

CCR found the missed order, SMQ2 in ERP showed failed queue with status SYSFAIL and description "production version <number> for material <variant configuration> for <date> is not valid".

Why is the system searching for production version with configured variant instead of KMAT? And why is it searching for production version at all, while APO's planned order have all information, needed to create production order in ERP?

best regards,

Alexy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexy,

The answer for your questions is very simple but useless for you - such is the system behavior. Just create the valid production version for variant and it will work.

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's looks like you are right. I've made production version for configured material and production order created. Thanks.

Due to such a behavior we have to make two different integration models - the first for KMATs and its PDSs and the second for configured variants. And we have to make production versions for all variants.

Am I right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. We have IMs: one for KMAT+its' variants and other for PDS - but it is of you choice

2. Yes you have to make production versions for all variants (with the same name).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexander,

thank you for your responce.

Best regards,

Alexy

Answers (0)