Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical Database

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following issue:

we need to make use of BADI 'MD_PURREQ_CHANGE' here I need to use Logical Database 'DBM' in my implimentation method. Shall we make use of Logical Databse in ABAP Objects? If yes, could you give any ideas please?

Thanks & regards

Sreenivas

2 REPLIES 2

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Never tried it.. but you can try the function module LDB_PROCESS inside the BAdI.

Regards,

Suresh Datti

0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried several times, it seems that is not possible to make use of Logical Database from ABAP Objects.

IS there any ideas?

I am providing some more details:

While I was testing the MRP BADI the MDTB table is not being updated with any data . OSS note 440016 says that there is a customizing setting by which you can still update the MDTB table but this would lead to performance issues (easier to query though).

In standard SAP, MRP data is stored as an aggregated list (table is stored as a data cluster and I need an ABAP extract to get something meaningful from it) in table MDTC for improved performance.

Does any body having an ideas on this?

Thanks & regards

Sreenivas